Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 19


Well, as it's the weekend I am just not going to do a BS wash. I'm only hanging out with the cats anyway. So today after I ran (outside!!! It's finally warm!) I did a chamomile/lemon/honey rinse, and it feels cleaner. Not taking any chances though so I put my hair in little piggies! I did have to go out and take care of one horse this afternoon, didn't want to freak out my client. Otherwise, I'm going to the gym tomorrow morning and then THANKFULLY it's time for another BS wash. I am going to use more of the solution and try the vinegar again, so I can make a decision on whether or not I just never need to use it again.

It's all a grand experiment! I am definitely still psyched about it. Today I'm making my own shaving cream too... going greener by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment