Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 23

Missed a day... yesterday was a busy day! Well, all I did yesterday was a rinse with chamomile/honey/lemon. It looked fine, not really greasy, but I put it in a ponytail because I was suspicious it would look lank by the end of the day. This is an awkward hair length- only looks good at a certain length, and when styled. When it's longer it won't matter.

Today I did a water only rinse, and it looks fine. Not really very oily, even. I seem to be able to go a little longer between BS washes without looking hideous. That's the goal! I'm still in the adjustment period, I'm not kidding myself about that one, but in all I'd say my hair's been taking to the experiment fairly well. I'm clean, I don't smell bad or even look bad. I work with some pretty opinionated and straightforward people- if I looked gross BELIEVE ME they'd tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment